Few foods are as cool as cucumber and these have immense hydrating properties making it an ideal summer vegetable. Pairing these with hummus was a great combination and this is such a super quick starter to make. Top it with some raisins and sliced almonds for an exotic look and taste and you are ready to please everyone with this :)
- Cucumber-sliced into 1 inch thick slices
- Hummus - 1/2 cup
- Raisins - 1/4 cup approx
- Sliced almonds- 1/4 cup approx
- Paprika- for sprinkling on top
- Spread a spoonful of hummus on each slice of cucumber.
- Top with a sliced raisin and sliced almond.
- Sprinkle paprika on top for some color and you are ready to serve!